Would you like to canoe down the River Sella with your family?
Canoe down the River Sella is a suitable activity for children as long as the adults they go with reach some basic requirements.
On the other hand, the company is responsible of giving you all the required information, as well as the necessary accessories according to your profile. It is also possible to hire a guide (reservation in advance) if it is considered the best option. That information of the external elements that could influence on the activy refers mainly to:
- Water level.
- Possible obstacles.
- Times of great influx of participants (summer time).
Also, to minimize risk, young children could go in the middle of the canoe between two adults.
- Certified life jacket (with different sizes).
- Wetsuit (if required).
- Accessories to perform the activity (paddle, canoe…)
- Changing rooms with showers.
- Accident and civil liability insurance.
- Closed-toe shoes (flip flops are not adequate).
- Cap and a fastener for the glasses.
What does the price include? (Apart of the above):
- Round trip Ribadesella-Arriondas.
- Picnic (Serrano ham sandwich, energetic bar, chocolate bar, fruit and water)
- If you book it in advance it is possible to change the picnic due to intolerances, allergies…
Canoeing down the River Sella with children is not a dangerous activity, but as an aquatic activity it is essential to know how to swim and wear the life jacket.