Would you like to make the descent of the Sella family?
Lowering the Sella in Canoa is an activity suitable for children as long as the river conditions are optimal and the companions meet minimum requirements.
To enjoy a quiet and enjoyable activity it is necessary to have the precise information of the external elements to be taken into account:
- Water level.
- Possible obstacles.
- Times of great influx of participants (summer time).
It is also advisable to minimize watering, for this in our canoes young children can go in the middle of the canoe between two adults.
The descent of Sella with children is not a dangerous activity, but being an aquatic activity is essential to know how to swim and wear the vest tightly.
On the other hand, it is the obligation of the rental company to provide all this information as well as the necessary accessories according to the profile, being possible the hiring of a guide (previous reservation in advance) if it is considered convenient.
Accessories A contributes by the company:
- Certified Vest (depending on size).
- Wetsuit (if required).
- Typical accessories of the activity (shovel, canoe…)
- Service of changing rooms and showers.
- Civil liability insurance and accidents.
What do you have to bring?
- Bathing clothes.
- Shoes that hold the foot.
- Towel and shower fixtures.
- CAP and Holder for the glasses.
What does the price include? (A part of the above):
- Transport from Ribadesella-Arriondas and return.
- Picnic (Sandwich of Serrano ham, energetic bar, chocolate, fruit and water)
- Pre-order, special picnics (intolerances, allergies…